Saturday, June 1, 2019

And Now for Something Different...


Today's Weight: 218.6

Breakfast: Sausage and Egg Scrambler, an Iced Caramel Craze Latte, and a French Cruller from Dunkin' (Donuts) (Don't worry, guys, this was a planned treat.)

Lunch: Roasted Greek salmon and coleslaw

Thoughts: "I don't feel like writing today. As a matter of fact, I don't really feel like doing anything today." (Cue "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars)

Well, clearly, I pushed through the resistance to get this post done.

As much as I would like to continue the deep, thought-provoking posts that I've been making, I also made a promise to you guys to be more transparent.

And this is how I'm going to start. Beginning this month, I'm going to post every day about my current weight, what I ate, my thoughts and feelings, and maybe an update here and there about what else I have going on in my life.

With that said, I've also made a promise to myself to eliminate products with added artificial scents and colors by the end of the year from my skincare regimen. Unfortunately, this means that my relationship with Lush will soon come to an end.

(Unless they decide to release a line of fragrance-free and dye-free products, and I will gladly spearhead and sponsor that project!)

For those of you already on board with fragrance- and color-free skincare products, let me know what you use. I'm especially curious about bath products.

Until next time!

Love,

Monique ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment